ComNet have set up and supporting all ICT equipment for our clients; this is carried out and managed by its subsidiary company Professional Computer Lab. This ensures that all services that we provide to our customers are in-house and that clients do not have to employ other service suppliers to carter for their needs.
The advantages of outsourcing IT Support services to ComNet include:
- Reduction in operating overhead due to a decrease in staff salaries and statutory payments, office space, equipment purchase, training needs and other costs that will be effectively borne by the Service Provider through economies of scale.
- Access to a wider pool of ICT expertise at a lower cost.
- Increased efficiency in service delivery.
- Easy upward or downward scalability of IT Support services with no impact on payroll costs.
- Predictability of ICT Support costs due to relatively fixed rates over time.
- Guaranteed support with standby coverage during sickness, leave e.t.c
Our customers have a choice of among three ICT Support Models:
1. Onsite Outsourced IT Support
2. Contractual SLA - based IT support
3. Preventive Maintenance